Named after the famous explorer Sir Francis Galton, it has a relaxed but efficient style which creates a very welcoming atmosphere. Impressive wildlife photography adorns the walls whilst the rest of the interior is a combination of modern minimalist and understated chic.
A mere ten minute drive from the centre of town and perched on the edge of Windhoek’s northernmost affluent suburb of Eros, guests staying here will be ensured of peace and tranquillity. There is Wi-Fi throughout the property and the nine guest rooms all have wireless and wired internet connectivity as well as satellite television. The rooms also have stocked coffee/tea stations.
The communal areas consist of a large lounge, indoor and outdoor dining areas, a swimming pool, an early arrival/late departure day room (including toilet, shower, changing and re-packing facility) as well as understated garden areas. There is also a delightful ‘al fresco’ dining area by the pool where freshly prepared and very tasty meals are served (including lunch and dinner). A number of shops, restaurants and supermarkets are within easy striking distance.
AT A GLANCE
• 9 en suite rooms (Standard rooms consist of 5 double, 2 twin & 1 triple room, plus one Poolside
Suite which can be converted into a family room for 2 adults + 2 kids / one double + two twin
• Satellite television
• Coffee/tea stations and electronic safes in rooms
• Air conditioning
• Swimming pool
• Bed and breakfast basis (lunch, dinner and bar service charged additionally)
• Artisan coffee
• Spacious communal inside and outside lounges and dining rooms
• Interactive open-plan kitchen
• Early arrival/late departure day room
• Open year-round
• No minimum night stay
• On demand shuttle service (charged additionally)
• Children very welcome
• 100% solar powered